Hello, and welcome to the Hero Arts Summer 2016 Release Blog Hop! If you came from the amazing Mariana’s blog, you are right on track! Today the creative team girls are sharing some fabulous projects to celebrate the Summer 2016 Release. Here is what I came up with:
I created a sweet encouragement card using color layering technique.
- Stamp sprinkles images using Sweet Sprinkles Bold Prints on a piece of white cardstock and die cut it a rectangle panel using Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables.
- Stamp ice cream scoops and cone images from Color Layering Ice Cream using Ombre Inks and cut them out using coordinating dies.
- Adhere the die cuts on the stamped panel using foam tape to give some dimension.
- Stamp the sentiment from Many Everyday Messages on a piece of brown cardstock and heat emboss it with white embossing powder.
- Mount the ice cream panel on a A2 sized top folding card, made out of Blush Mix Layering Papers.
- Hero Arts is giving away THREE $25 shopping sprees – selected from the comments across all of the blogs in the hop. Be sure to visit everyone on the list below and leave a comment by Sunday, May 15 at 11:59pm PT
It is now time to head on over to the talented Nichol’s blog to see what creation she has to inspire you all. I am sure she has something amazing made up. Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy hopping!
The Hero Arts Blog
May Sukyong Park (you’re here!)